Clean Air and Containment Review - Issue 46
Out of stock
The latest edition is OUT NOW - select your version from the drop-down menu.
The CACR fills an identified gap between the newsier and more commercial publications on the subject and publications with peer-reviewed learned papers. There is a strong emphasis on CPD (Continuous Professional Development).
The CACR is written for users, specifiers, designers, manufacturers, installers, and testers of clean air and contamination equipment.
The latest journal reports on:
Cleanroom Testing and Monitoring - Chapter 1
Choosing particle sample point locations
Known Knowns and COVID mitigation
Continuous environmental monitoring (EM) and Annex 1
Cleanroom Technology Conference 2021
- Cherwell appoints ANT Medikal as Redipor® prepared media distributor in Turkey.
- Pharminox installs fluid transfer ports for Valneva
- Envair Technology opens new facility in Heywood UK
- EECO2 identifies energy and cost-saving opportunities overlooked in heating systems
- Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) announces the new PRO Series of Contamination Control Instruments for viable and non-viable, remote and portable monitoring
- Validair supplies Airborne Particle Counter for the study of soil from Mars