CACR - Issue 47
The latest edition of the CACR is out now - select your version from the drop-down menu.
The CACR fills an identified gap between the newsier and more commercial publications on the subject and publications with peer-reviewed learned papers. There is a strong emphasis on CPD (Continuous Professional Development).
The latest journal reports on:
Individual closed isolators for cell therapy
Known unknowns: Separative devices and biological safety cabinets
New hydrogen peroxide bio-decontamination method enhanced with ultrasonic wave energy
Get the best out of your Contamination Control Strategy (CCS)
- The return of in-person training and certifications at ATI
- Ecolab offers support for contamination control strategy (CCS) development and implementation
- Largest-ever FMS installation helps Validair achieve top status as TSI partner
- Keeping your LEV system compliant and ridding your workplace of human carcinogens
- Additions to Cherwell’s ImpactAir® range of microbial monitors
- Peridox RTU: A new fast-acting, BPR and EPA authorised sporicide from Contec
- Envair Technology continues strong performance
- Particle Measuring Systems announces the release of the Lasair® Pro Airborne Particle Counter